21st Birthday Balloon and Cake for Girls

October 5, 2009

Nope.  I did not make this cake.  I found the photo on Flickr.  But what a great 21st birthday balloon and cake combo we can create with this idea!

If you've never worked with fondant, it's quite an art form.  You can order fondant cakes through specialty bakeries.  Or, see if you have any friends who work with fondant cakes.  My mother was fortunate to have a woman she worked with who makes wonderful cakes and does them half off for her friends.  Quite a deal!

What a sweet idea for a theme, too.  Sophisticated yet fun, as I mentioned before.  Great colors and the zebra theme is just way, too cute.  You can do lots of streamers and balloons in these colors and some great party favors, too!


1 comments:

Holley said...

Wow! This 21st birthday balloon and cake combo is beautiful! I will absolutely have to keep following to see what you come up with next!

Post a Comment