Learn How to Make Balloon Decorations

October 4, 2009

Interested in making unique balloon decorations for your next party? I came across a helpful site today called Balloon Decoration Ideas that gives lots of instructions for making things like balloon arches, balloon columns and centerpieces.

I've never tried some of these before but I think I might need to give it a go.  My husband has been very good about throwing parties for me on my special day but I haven't always done the same for him.  His birthday falls around Christmas, which often means it gets glossed over in the shuffle.  This year, I should surprise him with something special.

Takes a lot of work to plan a party, doesn't it?  Sometimes we put it off or end up skimping a bit because we figure that as adults, our lives are so busy and the occasion just doesn't mean as much as it did when we were kids.  That's what we tell ourselves anyway.  In reality, even those who don't like to celebrate that one day a year that signals their birth at least want a little special recognition.  They may not want to be the center of attention, but a simple acknowledgement goes a long ways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment